- All item(s) are carefully inspected and packed by us before they are shipped to you. This ensures that all item(s) received are correct and in mint condition.
- Once the item(s) are left with the courier, we no longer have control over how they handle your shipment(s). As such, we cannot be held responsible for their delivery practices and the condition of your item(s).
- If your item(s) appears to be damaged due to reasons other than courier issue, please contact us via email and we will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
- All damaged claims MUST be reported within 7 days after you received your item(s). We encourage that you check your items as soon as you receive them. We will NOT be able to honour claims after the 7 days have passed.
- Please note that a minor packaging flaw(s) that doesn't affect the content is not considered a defect or damage for parcel insurance or refund claims.
1. What delivery options do you offer?
We currently do not offer options to choose. However, we always guarantee that the shipments get to our customers safe and sound.
We have great reviews from buyers through our Facebook and Ebay store. So you can always be confident when you buy from MyPops.ca!
2. Where do you ship to?
Currently, we ship to Canada and United States only.
3. Will I be charged for customs or import tax?
Canada orders will be shipped from our Canada warehouse. US orders will be shipped from our US warehouse, so you will not be charged any import tax when you receive your shipment.
*If there are any questions that we have not answered, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer any all your questions/concerns.